I received two interesting emails this morning: one from a wounded lioness raging against lies and false truths, struggling with the insanity of how she was behaving; the other a long message of predictions about planetary change and opening of the heart.
I liked the lioness better.I see how I have changed.
I told the lioness to fight and not give up. I told the future predictions of possible heart openings that I couldn’t go there. It’s like this for me now: Wake up, or don’t. Finished and klaar. No discussion, no debate, no long theory.
To wake up will make you crazy, anti-social, cracked and screwed. You will however feel juicy, alive and free. To not wake up will sound nice at dinner parties, be easier in society and eventually possibly disappoint you (because if you don’t wake up before you die, you will surely have missed a helluva show?) Either way, it’s a personal choice between two valid options.
I do think this though: if you are a sleeping dragon your alarm is just on snooze. The false reality will tickle your nostrils, the chatter will disturb your slumber - and anyway, your alarm will go off again any moment now...
Hehe, see you in Crazyville when you get out of bed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment