Friday, June 25, 2010

A Follower!

Those of you in the know, will be aware that I recently had a flingette with Bono. This morning I awoke with him crooning "some days are better than others" in my ear - how right is that man?!

However, commitment is commitment and Google had suggested I write a piece about Following so that all my many fans can sign up and follow me. Well, guess what? I put on my computer and I HAD A FOLLOWER!!! The cutest little green witch a bliss dragon could ever hope for. You see, Bono really has got something going there?

Well, now that I have a Follower, my whole tone will have to change. You see, I was thinking that Following has a limited value - sooner or later, one has to get those wings out and fly in ones own direction, and here I am writing about freedom and authenticity and yet asking you to follow me - hmmmmm. I'm going to have to work on this one!

For now, however, I shall play Pied Piper, and ask you to push your Follow button which appears at the top of the page, and, I think (!) also works through the Google button to the right. Add your fabulous photo's to this page, so that I can get a happy surprise every time I put on this computer (which, it has to be said, is being remarkably amenable about allowing me to blog on a regular basis...but that's another story).

So, as per Google's instructions, here are my thoughts on Following: follow the yellow brick road, follow the bear, follow your star, follow the trail, follow the signs, follow the wind, follow that sound, follow instructions, follow directions, follow your nose, follow the leader, follow your path, follow the spoor, follow the sun, ooooohhh come, follow, follow, follow meeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Brilliant to see the blog and to have a surreal link to you. Wishing enjoyment of the daily undertaking - may there be peace and harmony!
Following my blocked nose to find the trail of the sun and the red and purple dragon.
have fun
Sam