I have work to do. I am sitting in the centre of a huge ball of fire, protected by earth dragons and quite alone. I got here through hard work and wild circumstance and now I must work. I must be the shaman of fire that I have become.
Jeez man… what do these words really mean? I am a woman with lots of words and they can both free me and tie me in knots. My eternal challenge is that my words don’t mean the same to anyone else as they do to me and perhaps now might be a good time for a few clarifications.
Okay, first most asked question: What is a shaman? A shaman strives to live truth as a changing search for integrity. Its someone who takes her truth and tries it out in every colour of the rainbow (just to be absolutely sure!) and then applies that full knowing in the simplest way possible, so as not to cloud it, or tarnish it - even when is looks like its exact opposite.
A shaman works to experience spirit in everything, especially the physical fields. We claim our connection to this earth and this body as part of our divinity. (These can be the hardest places to experience spiritual light… and the most awesome! Shamans are always Crazy Bliss Wisdom kind of people because it takes a lot of practice to experience bliss in all the details of the mundane!)
What are dragons? A simple, profound symbol of earth realities, physical powers, body, nature, form - this whole physical Being-ness is dragon. We are both spirit and form and the form is the dragon. How do we learn how to be peaceful as both spirit and form? Befriend the dragon! Love the physical, erase the difference between the seeming opposites, be One, here, now.
And bliss? Enlightened physicality - the principle of integrity as a full-body experience!
So then, who am I? A bliss dragon fire shaman! One who has done enough seeking and experimenting and has found her truth to be constant in the most challenging of realities, so must now apply it wholeheartedly. I am She Who Must Be What She Knows (please read in a deep voice)!
This is only hard when I run it through other realities (or try to shape it according to convention, expectation or common definition). However, being a caring, socialised kind of gal, that is exactly how I would like to do it. I would like to be normal and ordinary and just exceed all limitations.
I think everyone should feel free to dream glorious, whole dreams to make life simply blissful. Why not? Why argue with the voice in my head: don’t be weird and unrealistic, you had better do this, or that - just to make sure you don’t fall on your guava. I bore myself with this schooled logic.
I want to be used as an example of how crazy magic can free you. When someone has an illogical dream that is pure inspiration, I want them to be able to say: well, bliss dragon broke all the rules and she got there. And when they stumble, they can look at me and say: she did, too – it was a gift in the great plan!
I want the dreamers to say: not once do I have to compromise what I hold true to make it in a so-called dog-eat-dog world, not once do I have to sacrifice what is sacred so that I can be logical or normal. I can remain in integrity and shine, I can be balanced , successful and harmonious – just like bliss dragon!
Haha – I better get working.
Watch this space!
2 comments:
I want the dreamers to say: not once do I have to compromise what I hold true to make it in a so-called dog-eat-dog world, not once do I have to sacrifice what is sacred so that I can be logical or normal. I can remain in integrity and shine, I can be balanced , successful and harmonious – just like bliss dragon!
Am I to take it you're telling me you're a dreamer? Of course, any vagabond worth her salt has to be! xxxx
Post a Comment